11 June 2014

MAC REBEL

MAC Lipstick in Rebel (Satin). Plums are my thing these days, so of course, I picked up the one and only Rebel. It's purple, it's pink, it's beautiful. 

The formula is quite nice with a satin finish and applies smoothly to the lips. The best thing about Rebel is its staying power. This shade STAYS. I've worn this lipstick well over 10 hours, and while the color does fade as the hours and meals pass, the pretty stain left behind is a force to be reckoned with. Whenever I've swatched this on my hand or arm, I've had to scrub this sucker off. LOVE that. 



I like to wear Rebel as I do any other lipstick these days - mattified. Apply, blot, blot, blot, go! You can wear it amped up or toned down, it's totally up to you. As scary as it looks in the tube, it's definitely one to at least swatch when you pass by. You might fall in love!

What do you think of MAC Rebel? Do you have it? Do you like to wear bright shades? 

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1