17 May 2014

SINFUL COLORS NAIL POLISH IN STARFISH

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Starfish. In my latest makeup tutorial, I created a soft and fresh interview look and included a recommendation on a soft yet feminine nail color. Sinful Colors is a current favorite of mine, and I just can't get enough of their nail polishes. Starfish is one of my favorite shades to date. It's soft, pretty, and it's PINK!

The formula is lovely. Creamy and smooth, lasting up to 5 days before it starts chipping. This is with a top coat of OPI RapiDry.

STARFISH
If you'd like to see my Soft and Fresh Interview Makeup Tutorial, here you go. I would love it if you gave it a big THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already. <3


What are your favorite Sinful Colors shades? Throw some recommendations at me, cause I just can't get enough! :)

Connect with me!

Meet Laura, the beautiful girl from Demand Beauty. While focusing on her education, Laura turns to her blog for a nice distraction from the world of A-levels. Head on over to say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1