03 April 2014

PRETTY SPRING DATE NIGHT OUTFIT

Pretty Spring Date Night Outfit. Spring is in the air, and the florals are coming out of closet hibernation, at last! Golds are my current favorite, and I did my hair (miraculously).Now, it's safe to say that I'm no model, and I'm about a foot short of even being considered model-material nor do I dress up when I leave the house, but I said I was going to do more outfit posts. So here is another. Inspired by florals and golds, here is what I pulled out of my closet. 


What do you like to wear out in the spring time? 



SPRING DATE NIGHT. 

Cardigan - United Colors of Benetton (similar)
Top - BCX Macy's (similar TOPSHOP)
Skirt - Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes - Chinese Laundry "Willy" (Macy's)
Necklace - Rose Gold Hearts Swarovski Crystal (Ash B Concepts)

Meet Rikki Poynter - a beautiful woman with a feisty attitude. She loves makeup and is a proud representative of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (HOH) Community. Follow her blog and subscribe to her Youtube Channel for in-depth reviews and tutorials - you'll LOVE her!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1