27 February 2014

HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK BIGGER

How to make your eyes look bigger. It's no secret that my eyes are kind of small. I'm Asian, and my eyes are hooded, so I thought I'd share with you some techniques that I used to make my eyes look bigger and brighter. This also works if you want to look like you're wide awake, when really, you're about to collapse into the closet piece of comfortable furniture. Yup, this should help. :)

Quick breakdown of the video if you're pressed for time, or quite frankly aren't into watching videos (I get it, no worries). 

TIPS AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK BIGGER

  • Define your socket bone with a warm, neutral shadow/bronzer, and bring this down to the lower lash line.
  • Add a peachy shimmer to your eyelids.
  • Curl your lashes from the root to tip, lifting them as high as you can.
  • Use waterproof mascara to hold the curl in place. First coat underneath lashes, concentrating at the roots. Let dry, and coat the top of the lashes to lengthen and thicken. Coat the bottom lashes lightly.
  • Tight line with a black eyeliner. Do not line all the way to the inner corner, or you'll close up your eyes.
  • Line the waterline with a nude liner.
  • Highlight the inner corner of your eyes, underneath the arch of the brow bone, and the center of the eye lid. 
  • Define your eyebrows to frame your face. 
  • Smile, beautiful! :)

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1