26 January 2014

URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 | MY THOUGHTS

Yes, I know the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is everywhere, but I still want to share my thoughts, with you. Straight up, this palette is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the "wavy" texture of the case, but it's not a deal breaker. I honestly thought...what were they thinking? Still, it's what's inside that really matters!

It has a nice combination of neutral rose gold shades that I am in love with. Some people don't like using pink-toned shadows on their eyelids, because sometimes it can make you look bruised. However, I think that if you stabilize it with a solid black eyeliner around your eyes and a volumizing mascara for your lashes, pink shades are really easy to pull off. 

It's a beautiful palette, I must say once again, and I really do love it.12 full-sized shadows for $52, you really can't go wrong. It would be nice of Urban Decay came up with a great all matte palette though. That would be something, right? 

Do you have the Urban Decay Naked 3? What are your thoughts on it? 
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1