16 January 2014

SPRING TIME OUTFIT INSPIRATION | SPRING STROLL

Yes, I am aware that it's still January and is probably snowing in most parts of the world, but of course, I'm in a hurry to start with Spring Outfit Inspirations. Why? Because that's all I can wear. I can't imagine wearing any kind of sweater during the day... hot. More like burn. 

Tonight, I have a sweet and simple outfit that can be worn day or night, and you could always add some tights to warm it up. A soft and flowy white top paired with neutral-toned shorts add sweetness to a casual look. Statement black pumps add some class, while gold accessories add the glam factor. Now, this mint green satchel from Asos is the star of the show, representing spring in the only way mint green can. Love

What will you be wearing this Spring? How do you like my picks? 
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1