19 December 2013

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE TAG

Less than a week until Christmas, and I have yet to buy the kids presents. I just like to torture myself with crazy holiday lines... yeah. Not really. Honestly, I don't know what to buy them. Shopping for kids is difficult for me. I want to buy EVERYTHING haha! 
Anyway, this tag was created by Hope from Beauty & Bliss to celebrate this precious holiday season. I tag you and would love to see your responses! 

Please SUBSCRIBE & LIKE my video. It really helps me out, and it's FREE! :) Thank you!

Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
2. When you were a kid, what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?
3. Do you and/or your family have any Christmas traditions?
4. When decorating, do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating?
5. What is your favorite Christmas dinner food?
6. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
8. What was your favorite gift you've ever received?
9. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
10. Does it snow where you live?
11. Do you own an "ugly holiday sweater"?
12. Hot chocolate or eggnog?
13. Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1