24 December 2013

CHRISTMAS MAKEUP AND NAILS | ROSE GOLD AND RED LIPS

Merry Christmas! It's here, finally, and at 12 AM, while I watch my family sleep, I think about how we have very little, but at the same time, we have everything we need. We have food, shelter, love, and a few presents. Some, have none of these things, and my heart goes out to all of those people. <3

My final Christmas look is a classic look with a subtle smoky eye and statement red lips. I threw my hair up in a messy bun that I tried to film, but that didn't work out too well. Clearly, I can't do hair tutorials, haha! The nails are simple, yet super festive. Hope you like it! :)


If you would like to, please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE. It's free, and it really helps me out. Thank you! :)

post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1