05 October 2013

Perfect Pairing | Estee Lauder Raisins Duo

Happy Saturday, and I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Today's October Challenge topic is Perfect Pairings, and I have discovered quite the perfect pair recently. I'll do a more in-depth review in a later post, but for now, I shall just share with you the beauty that is the Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins.

This is quite the popular cult product that I discovered through Zoella. Bloggers have been all over this palette, and as it's been discontinued, it's very difficult to get a hold of. More on how I got mine later on.

The two shades are the perfect combination, and they're especially beautiful for the autumn and winter seasons.


Here's a look I created using the Raisins palette. I'll have a video coming up soon, so stay tuned for that. 


Do you have this gorgeous palette? What do you think of it? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1