22 October 2013

Harley Quinn Halloween Makeup Tutorial

October will soon be over, and since it's almost Halloween, I thought I'd do one more tutorial to celebrate. This look is a recreation of Harley Quinn by Julia Graf. If you don't follow Julia, she is an amazing makeup artist, and I've been a fan for years.

My recreation isn't exact, and I did change some things to make it easier for myself. However, I'm really happy with how it turned out. The first time I tried it, I totally messed up, and was discouraged from trying again, but I pushed myself off my bum and got to work.



How do you like this look? And my new background (yay!)? What will you be for Halloween?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1