04 October 2013

A Little Piece of Sunshine | The Sunshine Award

I've been tagged and nominated by Elizabeth from Undeniably, Me for the Sunshine Award. I haven't really heard of this award, so I thought I may as well join in on the fun. The rules are:
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you
  • List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love.
  • Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all of them know that they've been nominated. 
That's a lot of stuff... better start now, lol. 

11 random facts about me. 
  1. I'm 4'10" with size 3 feet. 
  2. I gave birth to my 8 month old naturally. No pain killers. The screams heard 'round the world.
  3. I'm addicted to lip products now. 
  4. My favorite food is sushi. Specifically, salmon sushi with ikura (salmon roe).
  5. I drive 35 mph, which is the speed limit. I think I'm the only one who follows it.
  6. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration specializing in Finance and Economics. Currently working on my Master's degree in Healthcare Administration and Management specializing in Operations Management. Nothing to do with beauty or fashion. Hehe.
  7. I want to live in another country, maybe England or Australia. Currently saving up to relocate. 
  8. I've lived in Guam, the Philippines, Washington (state), Texas, and California. 
  9. I have over 200 novels in my collection. 
  10. I enjoy helping people with anything, even if I don't know how to help, I'll figure something out.
  11. I'm an honest person. No sugar coating. No BS. No fluff. Just me. :)
Pheww...that was tremendously difficult. :/

Questions from Elizabeth!

1.  What is your favorite song? None, but I sing For Good and Part of Your World all the time :)
2.  If you could no longer do your job, what career would you take on instead? I want to do a lot of things. Most of all, I want to help people. Maybe work in a charity. That would be really nice. 
3.  What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate and online shopping. Ha!
4.  Who is the most famous person you have met? Some actors and actresses from the Philippines...
5.  What is your strangest habit, that you didn't know about until someone pointed it out? Hmm no one's said anything yet. But I do know I'm weird anyway.
6.  Do your "real-life" friends/family know about your blog? Nope. They knew about my old blogs though. I purposely started over on ABM so that no one knew about it. 
7.  What's your preferred social media platform? I like Twitter or Instagram. Mine are connected. 
8.  Have you ever fully sung "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall?"  I thought it was 99 bottles... haha
9.  Tea or Coffee? Green Tea :)
10. Spring fashion or fall fashion? Mix and match. Whatever I feel like that day. 
11.  You're on the subway.  Would you rather sit next to a sleeping person, who keeps awkwardly falling onto you, or the creepy guy who stares at you the entire ride? The creepy guy, because at least I can look away and he's not touching me. *creepy*


People I'm tagging!


Julie and Ashley from 20/30 Glam
Stacey from Beautiful Solutions
Claudia from Beauty and the Chic

I tag everyone else who reads this. Be sure to leave your link if you do this tag!

My questions for you!
  1. You can only own one (1) beauty product. What is your choice? 
  2. What season represents you?
  3. Favorite vacation/holiday?
  4. What's your beauty secret?
  5. Favorite drugstore product? High end?
  6. Would you rather look like a boy with a really high voice or look like a supermodel with a really deep voice. 
  7. Favorite kind of blog posts to write?
  8. What kind of organized person are you? Everyone has their own style. What's yours?
  9. Have you eaten Cookie Butter or Biscoff? Your thoughts?
  10. How do you like to pass the time?
  11. What if you had a twin?
Oh gosh... that was loooong! Now I know why I hardly do these types of tags anymore. Well, I hope you all enjoyed that. Choose any question and answer it in the comments below. I'd love to know!

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1