30 September 2013

September 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag | Not impressed...

A couple of weeks ago, I received my Ipsy bag in the mail, and to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to it. Why? Because, I already knew that the August 2013 Glam Bag would be hard to beat. I mean, they put an Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in that bag. What's next?

As always, I looked in my Glam Room before my bag arrived to get a peak at the products I would be getting. My reaction? Meeehh.

The bag is a bright royal blue pouch with black floral print. It looks a bit cheap, but I do like the color. 





Products I received in my September Ipsy Glam Bag:

NYX Eyeshadow in Hollywood - a shimmery white [Full size $4.50]
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple - a red lip balm with a brush applicator in the cap [Full size $19.00]
Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian - a black eye liner pencil [Full size $12.00]
Victoria Jackson Brow Pencil in Taupe - a taupe shade mechanical brow pencil [Full size $14.95]
Elizabeth Mott It's SO Big - volumizing mascara [Full size $19.99, 10 ml. Received sample size 4ml $8.00] 

Total cost of products: $58.45, not including shipping.
Price of Ipsy Glam Bag: $10.00
Total saved: $48.45 plus shipping

As you can see, getting an Ipsy Glam Bag does have its perks. You get to try a bunch of products for a fraction of the cost. If you're interested, go here to use my Ipsy link or here if you don't want to use my link. If you sign up under my link, I get points that build up so that I can get a free product from Ipsy. That's all. They don't pay me. :)

What do you think of this month's Ipsy bag?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1