Bacon Wrapped Green Beans with Brown Sugar Glaze
from Rachel Schultz
Photo courtesy of Rachel Schultz
Author: Rachel Schultz
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 6 strips of bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil green beans until slightly tender.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until it is about ¾ cooked, keeping it soft rather than crisp.
- Wrap the bacon around 4-5 beans and lay on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter, garlic, and brown sugar in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Drizzle sauce over green bean wraps and serve.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Rachel Schultz.
Like what you see? Follow me :)