31 July 2013

The Highlighter Queen: Mary-Lou Manizer

I've never owned a proper highlighter before, because I just never thought I needed one. I still don't need one, but the glowing effect you get from a good highlighter can be really gorgeous if done properly.

Introducing theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer 


I received this as a special surprise birthday gift from a good friend - thebeautiverse - in the mail, and I had no idea what it was. When I opened the package, I literally was in shock - no joke. I had wanted to buy this product for ages, but I wanted to wait it out. It's a good thing I did, because then I would have two! But who's going to complain about that?

What is it?
Mary-Lou Manizer is an ultra smooth, soft, and extremely pigmented highlighter, shimmer, and eyeshadow in a silver plastic compact. It comes with a large mirror so that you can see exactly where you're applying the product. Be careful, though, because it's really soft. I don't recommend throwing it in your handbag. It's best sitting pretty on your vanity. theBalm also prides itself on its talc-free, cruelty-free, and paraben-free products, so if that's important to you, have no fear. ;)



How to use it?
This is a multi-purpose product with a beautiful shimmery golden champagne color (great for everyone!). You can use it as an eyeshadow all over your lid or to highlight the inner corners and under the brows. Sweep it on your cheeks for that glowing goddess look. You can also use it all over your face for an all over glowy finish (but use sparingly!). You don't want to look like a disco ball. 


Just one VERY light swipe of the product. CRAZY!

Where to buy?
Wherever you can get theBalm products. I would suggest Amazon ($17-24), theBalm ($24), and Feel Unique (£15) who also have free delivery worldwide.

Do you have this product? What do you think? What are some of your favorite highlighters?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1