26 July 2013

Glow Baby Glow

If you haven't heard of the US cosmetics brand, Flower, it is a line created by Drew Barrymore (the amazing actress/director etc). Everything is manufactured in the US, and it says so on each product label. Read more about Flower here. You can only find the line at US Walmart stores, so I'm sorry international readers :(. If you can find a lovely friend overseas to ship some over to you, then you have awesome friends.
Before you ask, I would love to do that for you, but I don't have a Walmart where I live. I have to order everything to be shipped to me, and it takes FOREVER. I'll do a Walmart Online review soon.

I have 3 products from this line - 1 lip butter (reviewed here), 1 lipstick (post coming soon), and 1 blush/bronzer duo. Today, I'm going to be sharing with you the blush/bronzer duo.

Flower Glow Baby Glow Blush/Bronzer Duo in Sunkissed and Single

What the brand says about this product:
  • Ultra-smooth pressed powder combines superlative wear, comfort, and color purity.
  • Smooth application and supreme blendability.
  • Contour with bronzer and add sheer color with blush. 
  • Sheer radiance
  • Oil free
Top view


Bottom view

Front/Closure

Back/hinge

The packaging is SO pretty. I love the white compact shaped like a flower, with the rose gold details peaking through the sides. The front closure is magnetic and therefore ensures the compact won't open up in my purse. The brand name is embossed on the closure. The back hinge isn't flimsy at all and holds the cover securely open when in use. 

I just love the rose gold plating!



The formulation of these two powders are extremely soft and smooth. I just wanted to keep rubbing my fingers on them... I had to redo my swatch photos, so I had to re-swatch the product, and hey, I wasn't complaining, lol. I honestly love how it feels on my skin. 

You can see the blush is a warm toned pink with a satin, almost pearlescent finish, and the bronzer is a warm light brown with gold shimmer running through it. 

I'm not normally a fan of bronzers, but I must admit that this is a beautiful one. It doesn't give that dreaded orange look and gives just enough shimmer for that warm summer glow. I live on an island, so everyone is all about the glow. Well, Glow Baby Glow! 

There are three (3) other blush/bronzer combinations, and you can check them out here for $9.98 each. 

What do you think of this product? Have you tried any Flower cosmetics? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1