30 July 2013

Get to Know Me Better: Questions from Steph at Fun Size Beauty

Tag, I'm it!
I haven't done a tag in a while, and since Steph from Fun Size Beauty tagged me, I feel I must oblige, since she's so cute and sweet. Check her out!

Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 (or how many you want) new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people [ or how many you feel like ] and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you've tagged them.

The Questions!

1. How many glasses of water do you drink a day?
Ummm... I drink maybe 4 glasses of water and 2 cups of tea. I know. BAD!

2. KFC or Popeyes?

Neither. I don't eat fast food. I've been fast food sober for 5 months now! High five!

3. If you had a limitless amount of cash but could only purchase one thing, what would you buy? 

Oh gosh. I'd probably buy some sort of food, maybe bread, haha. 

4. Who is your all time favorite blogger and why?

Honestly, this changes quite a bit for me, so I guess I don't really have a favorite of all time. I have some that I admire, but I always find new bloggers that I love and admire. I can't choose!

5. Do you like tag posts?

I do, sometimes. It gets to be a little much when people do it all the time, but once in a while is fun.

6. Your favorite childhood memory.

I remember always building forts out of bed sheets with my little brothers. We'd play all day without a care in the world. 

7. What are your interests other than makeup/fashion/beauty?

I enjoy reading and writing and laying around doing absolutely nothing. Sleeping has become an enjoyable experience, and I love taking pictures of food and then eating it. I like to make jewelry too.

8. Name 3 summer beauty essentials...GO!

Lol! SPF 50 or higher. Tinted lip balm. Face powder. 

I TAG:

Erica at Diary of a Trendaholic
Kallie and But first, coffee
Lily at Cosmetically Creative
Stacey at Expat Make-Up Addict
Yuen at The Craziest Paradigm

Questions:

1. First makeup product. Ever.
2. What's your beauty secret?
3. Eyeliner or Mascara?
4. If you had a choose a song to describe yourself, which song would you choose? Why?
5. Favorite nail polish at the moment?
6. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
7. Would you rather look like a boy or sound like a boy?

Ok, I'm done, lol. I can't think of anything else. Feel free to do this tag even if I haven't tagged you!


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1