10 June 2013

Massive Haul - Collective Haul #3

Hauls are my favorite posts to read and videos to watch, because I love to see what people are buying these days - what's in and what's hot. Not that trends really influence me too much. I buy what I like no matter if it's hot or not ;)

Just posted a video haul to share. Enjoy!
Please LIKE/SUBSCRIBE to support my channel <3

Another thing I bought but didn't show on camera. I did share on Instagram though.


I'll do a proper review of my camera in a later post. :)

What have you been buying lately?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1