04 June 2013

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Hi!
Essie Mint Candy Apple has to be one of the most popular polishes in the blogging world, and I just recently got my little hands on it last week! We don't have any stores that sell Essie polishes here :( so I had to order mine online, and due to the strict policies at USPS, most people/companies can't ship nail polish or other "dangerous materials" to us. However, I was able to find the Macy's ships polishes so, I excitedly placed my order and waited a little over a week for my package to get here.


The color is gorgeous! I absolutely love it. I squealed like a little girl when I opened my package, lol.

Now, the formula is a bit streaky, but a little bit of Seche Vite on top makes everything better ;)

Do you have this shade in your collection? 



Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1