13 May 2013

You get what you pay for

Hi!
Ok...so something happened to one of my powder brushes, and I'm not really sure what. I washed it like I normally do with my other brushes, and it always turned out fine...before.

Now, it's a mess and I'm probably going to throw it away, because it just seems useless now. And really ugly.

Here it is.
Yup. It's one tangled mess of a brush, and I feel bad for it, but it did just cost $1 or something like that. I guess I got what I paid for.

Has anything like this happened to your brushes?


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1