20 April 2013

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer

Hi!
I've found my holy grail moisturizer! Ok, so I may have just spoiled the review for you, sorry about that. Hehee!

I went on a search to find a moisturizer that I could use both day and night, won't break me out, smells nice, and isn't too pricey. Well, I found it!

I had read about this moisturizer all over the interweb, but I can't point out specifically where. All I can remember is that it was supposed to be one of the best hidden gems of the skincare world. Or something like that. I am very skeptical about those words, because everyone reacts differently to different products, so I was like...uhmm hmmm.. Ok, maybe I'll try it out. So I went on a search, and I found it at Kmart.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer


It is a mouthful to say, but it has saved my skin. 


The details.


What it looks like.

I literally use a pea sized amount for my entire face. It spreads so easily. There's a cooling feeling and then it sinks into the skin quickly as well. It almost feels like water to me with a little bit of extra something. 
The smell is like a fresh, crushed leaf. I can't think of another way to describe it. It smells very clean, fresh, and calming - for me.

I use this every single day, and I'm enjoying my skincare routine now that I have something I really like to use. Yay! 

What's your holy grail skincare product? Have you tried this? What did you think of it?

...Ash B...


Like what you see? Follow me :)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post! I am following. Hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon...

    NEW POST UP FT EFOXCITY!

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm following your awesome blog. Congrats again on almost 2000 GFC followers :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1