11 April 2013

The Beauty Blogger TAG

Hi!
It's TAG time, and I TAG YOU! Ok, I guess I should answer the questions myself first. This is the Beauty Blogger TAG, and I found this on Smashin Beauty so go pay a little visit :).

Now, let's get to it, shall we?


Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally straight. And very fine. Very.
Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Myself. Unless I have the extra money to spare to get myself pampered...which is almost never, lol.
Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I change it up sometimes. Sometimes, I'll dress like a 12 year old boy, and sometimes, I'll dress like I should ;) - all prettified!
Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I used to go to a salon. Then they closed down, so since I'm extremely picky, I do them myself now. Much cheaper - FREE!
How often do you change your nail polish?
I plan on changing it up once a week. But that's just the plan haha.
Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
It's always summer here, so whenever I feel like it?
How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
About 30 minutes, unless I'm rushing - then maybe 15?
What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face. I should do eyes first. 
Do you ‘collect’ makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I think I need...so essentially I'm collecting without my knowing.
How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Once...every few years. I really don't wear them, unless I dress up for Halloween. The last time was in... 2007?
Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope. Sometimes I don't wear makeup, even when I go out. Then again, I only ever go to the grocery store. People look at me funny when I have some dramatic eyes on, which is usually a day that I filmed a tutorial or look or something teehee.
Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family?
Yes. Sometimes I just feel like playing with all my cool stuff!
Will you leave the house without makeup?
All the time. It really doesn't matter to me. Maybe it should? Nah. 
How many high-end products do you have? 
What's high-end? Umm... I think a couple. I have Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua...uhh some MAC stuff. Is MAC high-end? That's all. Less than 5 for sure. 
Do you plan your OOTD every night or decided when you are getting dressed?
I decide when it's almost time to leave hahaha.
How often do you change your handbag?
Once a year, I'll switch it up. I just fill it up with crap anyway.
What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up at 8 or 9 am and go to sleep around 12 am. No, I don't sleep through the night. I have a 3 month old...so we wake up at 3 then again at 6. 
How often or when do you workout?
Not as often as I should. I'm trying to stick with my at least twice a week yoga routine, but I'm failing at that already. Gah!
Left handed or right handed?
Right.
How tall are you?
I'm not. 4'10". Since I was 10. No joke. 
Do you speak any foreign language?
I speak Tagalog. Because I am Filipino and Chinese, but I don't speak Chinese. 
How many pets do you have?
I have 1 dog. His name is.. Dog. My brother named him. 
How often are you on blogger?
I don't log out. I'm on all day, but I'm back and forth from my computer and the rest of my life. 
Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes I do, and I try to comment too!
Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
If I like them. I should so I know what I want when I go shopping. 
How did you come up with your Blog name?
I forgot. I don't like it already though. Oh well. 
What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? 
Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS Digital Elph - the Fuchsia color!
How often do you clean your house?
It's my parents' house, so my mum does all the cleaning - it's how she prefers it. I clean my room, like really clean every couple weeks or so. Should really be every week though...
What’s your favourite colour?
All time favorite color is blue. Then red. Then pink and green.
Do you swear?
Honestly... too much. I've got such horrible language, it's embarrassing. Good thing I can sensor myself on my blog. It would be ridiculous. I can't help it I don't know why. 
What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I'm probably going to clean and pack things up to donate to Salvation Army. Possibly - that is the plan anyway. 
YOU'RE NEXT!!! 
LINK ME WHEN YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS :)

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I'm 4'9! Were both tiny haha and your hair sounds just like mine :P

    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it when I meet fellow tiny bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1