04 April 2015

WINGED LINER FOR HOODED EYELIDS

Winged Liner for Hooded Eyes. Anyone else have trouble making their eyeliner even? How about making them show through them hoods? If your eyes look anything like mine, our eye makeup looks great when our eyes are closed. However, the top flap of our eyelids fold over when our eyes open, hiding away our wonderful art work and making the wings look a little bit funky.

I'm going to share with you how I get my eyeliner as even and as visible as possible without drawing an extremely dramatic line. I'm not one to cover my entire lid in eyeliner, so this is how I like to do things most days. If you want to see how I do this, check out my little video below.

How do you wear your liner? Any tips for hooded eyes? 


Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1