13 January 2015

BEAUTY HAUL | SEPHORA, NORDSTROM, THE BODY SHOP

Beauty Haul - Sephora, Nordstrom, the Body Shop. I've become obsessed with travel-sized products. I think they are so much easier to use up, and if I don't like it, I won't feel like I've wasted too much money. If I like the product, I can decide if I want to purchase the full size product or another travel size. 
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream, 50ml ($6, Sephora)
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rollerball, 10ml ($22, Nordstrom)
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, 8.95ml ($18, Sephora)
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, 7ml ($15, Nordstrom, in store only)
boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay ($15, Sephora)
boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil, 50ml ($10, Sephora)
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist, 100ml ($16, The Body Shop)
Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil, 15ml ($16, Sephora)
Sephora Collection Instant Nail Polish Remover for Glitter, 85ml ( $9.50, Sephora)
Drybar Triple Sec 3in1, 47g ($12, Sephora)

I haven't used any products enough to provide a full-on review, but I will get those out as soon as I've gathered my thoughts on them. Let me know if you want me to review anything in particular, though! I hope you're all enjoying this new year as much as I am! Thanks so much for sticking around, while I settle down. You guys are the best! <3

What are your thoughts on minis and travel sized products?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1