29 October 2014

TARTE CHIC TO CHEEK DELUXE AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH SET

Tarte Chic to Cheek Amazonian Clay Blush Set. Hello, blush lovers! Tarte has come out with some gorgeous gift sets this season, and if you're one for blushes, the Chic to Cheek set is definitely worth a look. The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush formula is one of the smoothest powder formulas I have ever tried. I currently have two full size blushes, and I've been wanting to purchase more. Lucky for me, they came out with this set, because I am in love! 

TARTE CHIC TO CHEEK AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH SET
Set includes:
Amour - candy pink
Classic - soft apricot pink
Prim - plum nude
Daydream - rosy pink

The Tarte Chic to Cheek blush set comes with four (4) deluxe-size blushes (0.05 oz). Holding a quarter of the amount of a regular-sized blush, but you still get a lot of product for the price tag. Priced at $35 for the set, you can try out a range of different shades instead of committing to one full-sized product ($26). This set is available at wherever Tarte products are sold like Ulta, Tarte, and Macy's

Looking to try any of Tarte's holiday gift sets? What do you think of the Chic to Cheek blush set?


Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1