How to: Make Lipstick Last All Day. Being the lazy girl that I am, I can't be bothered to reapply lipstick on most days. I just want it to stay put all day and let me be free to do as I please and eat what I wish. Well, I do have a little routine that I've been doing daily to make my lipstick last longer. This routine also mattifies the lipstick, so if you want to make a creamy or glossy formula matte, this trick works well too.
What you'll need:
What to do:
- Apply lipstick.
- Blot on tissue paper until lipstick no longer feels creamy/sticky.
- Apply another layer of lipstick.
- Blot again.
- Apply a third layer of lipstick.
- Blot once more, really good.
- Take some translucent powder on the fluffy brush and dust over lips.
Lips should feel matte, and you're done! Your lipstick should last much longer now.
Let me know if you try it!
Connect with me!
Meet Laura, the beautiful girl from Demand Beauty. While focusing on her education, Laura turns to her blog for a nice distraction from the world of A-levels. Head on over to say hi!