13 March 2014

DIY EASY FRENCH TIPS | CUTE SPRING TIME NAILS

DIY Easy French Tips. I am lazy enough that I won't grab some tape to do my french tips. I'd rather just try swiping them on and try to masquerade them with glitter. It's been working for me, so I wanted to show. It's much easier to demonstrate using video, so hopefully, it makes sense.

I used some pretty nail polishes inspired by spring time, since the season is here. Here's to hoping the weather will realize that and catch up! 



Nail Polishes I used:
OPI Natural Base Coat
Zoya Nail Polish in Dot (review coming soon)
Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Bold Gold (review coming soon)
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Hallucinate (review coming soon)
OPI RapiDry Top Coat

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1