07 February 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY GLAM OUTFIT INSPIRATION

One week to go before Valentine's Day gets here, and whether you'll be partying it out with friends or that special someone (or everyone), you want to look your glammest. Yes, I just said glammest. So here it is, my first, and hopefully not last, outfit inspiration for Valentine's Day. 

Featuring classic gold and black with timeless pearls, this outfit has "no worries, you look bomb, giirrrrl" written all over it. Now, you just have to decide what hairstyle you're going to rock and your makeup... oooh now that's a real decision right there. 

Hope you all have a wonderful time planning out your perfect V-day. What are your plans? If you're just chilling at home, well you can tweet me, since that's what we're doing this year =P. 

Valentine's Day Glam


post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1