30 August 2013

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay has been my favorite makeup brand for as long as I can remember. The first product I ever purchased from them was their Primer Potion, and then I moved on to eyeshadows and fell in love. They are known for their amazingly pigmented shadows, and now they have gorgeous lipsticks to add to that mix.

If you'd like to see my review on the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy, go here.

Today, I have one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes to share with you. Mind you, this palette has been loved for a while now, so it's not in brand new condition. If you can't stand seeing used products, well, then close the window and come back later ;).

The Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette is encased in a sturdy box with a velvet/suede texture and some bling on top. Every box comes with a free mini Primer Potion, too. The casing does attract dust and fuzzies, so it's best stored away from... air, lol.



Inside, there's a good sized mirror on the lid, a little nook for the standard applicators (that everyone throws away), and the shadows all lined up nicely.


The color selection ranges from brights to neutrals and then there's the classic black, perfect for deepening the outer corners or using as eyeliner.


You can probably tell that Ransom is my favorite shade, evident by the big dent in the middle of it. They're all gorgeous shades with excellent pigmentation.

I think my swatches are blurry again...dangit! Sorry, guys!

The Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box retails for $38.00 on some sites, and on others, they're on offer for $10.00! Check Urban Decay and Ulta for their current deals. My box was gifted to me over Christmas, so I'm very grateful, as it's one of the most used palettes in my collection.

Do you have this palette? Which shade is your favorite? Do you love Urban Decay as much as I do? 
Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1