25 August 2013

Current Lust-Haves | 1st Edition

It's the weekend, well, technically it's almost Monday already... Oh how time flies! Anyway, I usually don't post much on weekends, since I consider it my little break. I like to spend those two days browsing blogs and seeing what's new. I do think that others have the same idea, since not much goes on in the blogging world during this time, lol.

Today, I figured I'd share some of the items I have been lusting after for a while now. While I don't intend on purchasing any of these soon, you never know what'll happen. ;)
In the even that you're wondering, the Tarte Blush is in the shade Amused, and the YSL Lipstick is in Opera Rose.



Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1