03 May 2013

VEDIM | Vlog Every Day In May

***UPDATE***
I will be shutting down my separate VLOG channel. It's only been a week or so, and I can't keep up with it, so I'll just be merging my vlogs onto my beauty channel under a section for vlogs. My apologies for any confusion :/
*********************************************************************************
Hi!
I don't know that I've announced it on my blog, but I do remember saying a bit on Instagram. I'm going to be participating in VEDIM which stands for Vlog Every Day In May, and I'd like for you all to join me. You could blog instead of vlog too if you prefer.

I figured it's going to benefit me in more ways than one. I'll be able to get used to being in front of the camera, be able to talk about things that I don't normally think to talk about, and maybe I'll be able to make some new friends along the way who enjoy what I have to say.

I'm taking my cue from a couple of sites, but the main one is by Jenni at Story of My Life. She's hosting a BEDIM (Blog every day in May) linkup if you're interested. Also, she's listed a whole bunch of topics for each day, and it's flexible. There are no hard and fast rules. It's pretty much just what you can do. And it's fun! I'm on day 3 so far, and I'm enjoying the topics.

So, if you're interested, feel free to leave your links down below so that I can follow you as you vlog/blog your way through May. Please support me as I do the same at my Vlog Channel :)

Thank you!
<3

Like what you see? Follow me :)

2 comments:

  1. just subbed to your youtube channel. You're adorable (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1