18 April 2013

2013 Prom Hair, Makeup, and Dress Inspiration

Hi!
It's the 2013 Prom season, and even though I've been out of high school for years, it's still nice to plan out the perfect dress, shoes, and lovely accessories to go along with it. This year, I'm loving coral laced with a whole lot of silver and of course, some bling!
I've already posted up an entire outfit inspiration, so now, here's the video for hair and makeup.
Enjoy!

Prom Hair, Makeup, and Dress Inspiration



What do you think of my combination? What color would you wear to prom this year?

...Ash B...


Like what you see? Follow me :)

BLOGLOVIN'
FOR UPDATES

TWITTER
Let's chat!

INSTAGRAM
Share photos!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1