31 March 2013

NEW Blog hop

Hi!
I love blog hops. I can't really get enough of them. So... I made one of my own so that we can keep the network going round and round.

The ABM Blog Hop is a thumbnail blog hop, which means that if you wish to enter, you need to enter your blog link, caption/title, e-mail and name are optional, and a thumbnail image. You can choose to take an image from your blog, upload a new image, or use a generic image provided. Up to you. ;)

You can find the blog hop at the top of my blog - it's called ABM Blog Hop or you can just click HERE.

And here's my button. You can grab the code in the sidebar as well :)



So enter yourself and tell your blogger friends! Let's network!
Thanks for stopping by!

...Ash B...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1